If you’re looking for fresh, local, organic food, you’ve come to the right place! Become a member in Everdale’s Harvest Share program today! Shares start from as low as $24.00 per pick-up!
We believe that our Harvest Share program can deepen your connection with your food, your farmers, and the land. As a Harvest Shareholder, Everdale becomes your farm.
2016 Full Season and Summer Registration. NOW OPEN!
- 20-40 seasonal fruits and vegetables to choose from each week
- flexible membership lengths so you can skip a week without worrying
- 4 share sizes to suit your needs
- 3 pick up locations: on the farm in Hillsburgh, in the Annex in Toronto (near Bloor/Bathurst), and at the Black Creek Community Farm (near Jane/Steeles)
- free take-what-you-need fresh herbs
- cut flowers and u-pick peas and beans (Hillsburgh pickup location only)
- invitations to farm events and activities
Autumn and Winter Shares: Everdale’s Harvest Share program operates all year long. Information for the 2016 Autumn and 2017 Winter Shares will be posted in the near future. If you would like to see what the program looks like, click here for the information from the 2015 Autumn and 2016 Winter Shares.
If you are new to the Harvest Share program or just need a refresher, read through our Harvest Share FAQs, below. Still have questions? Drop us a line.