If you’re looking for fresh, local, organic food, you’ve come to the right place! Become a member in Everdale’s Harvest Share program today! Shares start from as low as $23.20 per pick-up!
We believe that our Harvest Share program can deepen your connection with your food, your farmers, and the land. As a Harvest Shareholder, Everdale becomes your farm.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2015 AUTUMN AND 2016 WINTER SHARES IS NOW OPEN!
- 20-40 seasonal fruits and vegetables to choose from each week
- flexible membership lengths so you can skip a week without worrying
- 4 share sizes to suit your needs
- 4 pick up locations: on farm in Hillsburgh, in the Annex in Toronto, at Black Creek Community Farm and *new* at Kavanah Garden in Vaughan (only Hillsburgh and the Annex are year-round)
- free take-what-you-need fresh herbs
- cut flowers and u-pick peas and beans (Hillsburgh pickup location only)
- invitations to farm events and activities
Summer Share: Everdale also has a vibrant Summer Share program. Information for 2016 will be available in the New Year. To get an idea of what the program is like, see the 2015 information at the link below. Contact the Harvest Share Coordinator If interested in signing up for the remaining pick-ups of the Summer Share.
If you are new to the Harvest Share program or just need a refresher, read through our Harvest Share FAQs, below. Still have questions? Drop us a line.