If you’re looking for fresh, local, organic food, you’ve come to the right place! Become a member in Everdale’s Harvest Share program today! Shares start from as low as $23.20 per pick-up!
We believe that our Harvest Share program can deepen your connection with your food, your farmers, and the land. As a Harvest Shareholder, Everdale becomes your farm.
- 20-40 seasonal fruits and vegetables to choose from each week
- flexible membership lengths so you can skip a week without worrying
- 4 share sizes to suit your needs
- 4 pick up locations: on farm in Hillsburgh, in the Annex in Toronto, at Black Creek Community Farm and *new* at Kavanah Garden in Vaughan
- free take-what-you-need fresh herbs
- cut flowers and u-pick peas and beans (Hillsburgh pickup location only)
- invitations to farm events and activities
To Sign Up for the Summer Share:
Register now for the Summer Harvest Share, running from June through October! To sign up, click on your preferred location below:
Everdale also runs an Autumn Share (Nov. – Dec.) and a biweekly Winter Share (Jan. – May). Registration for these programs will be open as soon as it’s available.
If you are new to the Harvest Share program or just need a refresher, read through our Harvest Share FAQs, below. Still have questions? Drop us a line.