Autumn 2014 and Winter 2015 information coming soon! To see how last year’s program worked please see the links at the bottom of this page.
If you’re looking for fresh, local, organic food, you’ve come to the right place! Become a member in Everdale’s Harvest Share program today!
Shares start from as low as $23.20 per pick-up!
Four Summer locations to choose from! Click the link below to read more about each pick-up and to register:
***Online registration is now closed. Shares are still available. You can still read all of the information about the Harvest Share program in the links for each location below. If you have more questions or would like to discuss registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org***
- On-farm in Hillsburgh, click here.
- Annex neighbourhood in Toronto, click here.
- Black Creek Community Farm (Jane and Steeles) in Toronto, click here.
- YMCA’s Cedar Glen in Bolton, click here.
If you have read the detailed information contained in the links above and still have questions, Click here to read our FAQ’s.
- 20-40 seasonal fruits and vegetables to choose from each week
- a choice of how many weeks you would like to pick up your share in any given season!
- 4 share sizes to suit your needs
- take-what-you-need fresh herbs
- invitations to farm events and activities
- cut flowers and u-pick peas and beans (summer share, Hillsburgh pickup location only)
We believe that our Harvest Share program can deepen your connection with your food, your farmers, and the land. As a Harvest Shareholder Everdale becomes “your farm”.
Everdale also offers Autumn and Winter Share options. Registration for the 2014 Autumn and 2015 Winter will be open soon. For reference, please see last year’s programs below to get an idea of how it works.
Autumn and Winter On-Farm Harvest Share Programs, Click Here
Autumn and Winter Toronto Harvest Share Programs, Click Here