If you’re looking for fresh, local, organic food, you’ve come to the right place! Become a member in Everdale’s Harvest Share program today!
Autumn and Winter On-Farm Harvest Share Programs, Click Here
Autumn and Winter Toronto Harvest Share Programs, Click Here
Four Summer locations to choose from:
- On-farm in Hillsburgh, SUMMER REGISTRATION OPENING SOON!
- Annex neighbourhood in Toronto, SUMMER REGISTRATION OPENING SOON!
- Black Creek Community Farm (Jane and Steeles) in Toronto, SUMMER REGISTRATION OPENING SOON!
- YMCA’s Cedar Glen in Bolton, SUMMER REGISTRATION OPENING SOON!
- 20-30 seasonal fruits and vegetables to choose from each week
- a choice of how many weeks you would like to pick up your share in any given season!
- 4 share sizes to suit your needs
- take-what-you-need fresh herbs
- invitations to farm events and activities
- cut flowers and u-pick peas and beans (summer share, farm pickup location only)
We believe that our Harvest Share program can deepen your connection with your food, your farmers, and the land. As a Harvest Shareholder Everdale becomes “your farm”.