If you’re looking for fresh, local, organic food, you’ve come to the right place! Become a member in Everdale’s Harvest Share program today!
If you are new to the Harvest Share program. Click here to read our FAQ’s. If you are familiar with how the program works and wish to register, choose your location below.
Four Summer locations to choose from:
- On-farm in Hillsburgh, click here.
- Annex neighbourhood in Toronto, click here.
- Black Creek Community Farm (Jane and Steeles) in Toronto, Registration Opens Wednesday.
- YMCA’s Cedar Glen in Bolton, click here.
Online registration for the Winter Share has closed. For information on how the program works please see the links below.
Autumn and Winter On-Farm Harvest Share Programs, Click Here
Autumn and Winter Toronto Harvest Share Programs, Click Here
- 20-30 seasonal fruits and vegetables to choose from each week
- a choice of how many weeks you would like to pick up your share in any given season!
- 4 share sizes to suit your needs
- take-what-you-need fresh herbs
- invitations to farm events and activities
- cut flowers and u-pick peas and beans (summer share, farm pickup location only)
We believe that our Harvest Share program can deepen your connection with your food, your farmers, and the land. As a Harvest Shareholder Everdale becomes “your farm”.