If you’re looking for fresh, local, organic food, you’ve come to the right place! Become a member in Everdale’s Harvest Share program today! Shares start from as low as $24.00 per pick-up!
We believe that our Harvest Share program can deepen your connection with your food, your farmers, and the land. As a Harvest Shareholder, Everdale becomes your farm.
We are taking a very limited number of registrations to fill a few remaining spots in the Autumn Share (Nov. and Dec.). Click the location you are interested in below to read the details. Watch for 2017 share information coming in the near future!
- 20-40 seasonal fruits and vegetables to choose from each week
- flexible membership lengths so you can skip a week without worrying
- 4 share sizes to suit your needs
- 3 pick up locations: on the farm in Hillsburgh, in the Annex in Toronto (near Bloor/Bathurst), and at the Black Creek Community Farm (near Jane/Steeles)
- free take-what-you-need fresh herbs
- cut flowers and u-pick peas and beans (Hillsburgh pickup location only)
- invitations to farm events and activities
Summer and Full Season Shares: Everdale’s Harvest Share program operates all year long. If you would like to see what the program looked like for the Summer and Full Season 2016 Shares, click the box below.
If you are new to the Harvest Share program or just need a refresher, read through our Harvest Share FAQs, below. Still have questions? Drop us a line.