The course for winter 2016/2017 has finished. Congratulations to another amazing group of participants, we are excited to see where your farm plans take you! The information for the 2017/2018 course will be posted in the summer. If you’d like to be notified please contact the course facilitator below. The information from the previous course will remain on the website below for reference.
Cost sharing is available for this course! Click here to learn more.
$675 for SEVEN full-day sessions. That’s only $95/session. Get cost sharing to cut the tuition to under $350 for the whole course!
Each full-day session will:
- Take you one step closer to having a complete plan.
- Feature farm speakers and other experts sharing their experiences as well as providing you with advice and guidance.
- Have sections of formal instruction, group discussion, time to work on your plan, and networking opportunities.
- Help you build networks of both experienced farmers and peers.
- Opportunities to have your plan reviewed and commented on by expert farmers.
201/2017 Course Schedule. All sessions run from 9:30 am until approx. 4 pm. The course will be held in downtown Guelph at 10 Carden Street.
|Nov. 19, 2016||Farm Foundations|
|Dec. 3, 2016||Planning for Production|
|Dec. 17, 2016||Marketing and Distribution|
|Jan. 7, 2017||Financial Basics|
|Jan. 21, 2017||Data Management|
|Feb. 4, 2017||Advanced Finances|
|Feb. 18, 2017||Regulations, Risk Management and Record Keeping|
- Cost of the course is $675. If the course has already started you can join late and sessions will be prorated accordingly. Cost sharing is available if you need help with registration fees. Click here.
- Detailed session descriptions.
- To register or for any other inquiry, please contact David Alexander (firstname.lastname@example.org, 519 855 4859 ext. 101)
You can make your farm dream a reality. We specialize in training new farmers and helping established farmers to improve their farm plans. See this map for the farm locations of some of our past graduates.