We are taking registrations for the 2016/2017 course! Please get in touch with the course facilitator (email@example.com) to sign up.
Cost sharing is available for this course! Click here to learn more.
$675 for SEVEN full-day sessions. That’s only $95/session. Get cost sharing to cut the tuition to under $350 for the whole course!
Each full-day session will:
- Take you one step closer to having a complete plan.
- Feature farm speakers and other experts sharing their experiences as well as providing you with advice and guidance.
- Have sections of formal instruction, group discussion, time to work on your plan, and networking opportunities.
- Help you build networks of both experienced farmers and peers.
- Opportunities to have your plan reviewed and commented on by expert farmers.
201/2017 Course Schedule. All sessions run from 9:30 am until approx. 4 pm. The course will be held in downtown Guelph at 10 Carden Street.
|Nov. 19, 2016||Farm Foundations|
|Dec. 3, 2016||Planning for Production|
|Dec. 17, 2016||Marketing and Distribution|
|Jan. 7, 2017||Financial Basics|
|Jan. 21, 2017||Data Management|
|Feb. 4, 2017||Advanced Finances|
|Feb. 18, 2017||Regulations, Risk Management and Record Keeping|
- Cost of the course is $675. If the course has already started you can join late and sessions will be prorated accordingly. Cost sharing is available if you need help with registration fees. Click here.
- Detailed session descriptions.
- To register or for any other inquiry, please contact David Alexander (firstname.lastname@example.org, 519 855 4859 ext. 101)
You can make your farm dream a reality. We specialize in training new farmers and helping established farmers to improve their farm plans. See this map for the farm locations of some of our past graduates.