Thanks to all our participants for a great course in 2015/2016! We are excited to have so many great new farms starting up! Info for the 2016/2017 course will be posted soon, if interested, the info from the previous course is listed below.
Cost sharing is available for this course! Click here to learn more.
$595 for SEVEN full-day sessions. That’s only $85/session! Get cost sharing to cut the tuition to under $300 for the whole course!
Each full-day session will:
- Take you one step closer to having a complete plan.
- Feature farm speakers and other experts sharing their experiences as well as providing you with advice and guidance.
- Have sections of formal instruction, group discussion, time to work on your plan, and networking opportunities.
- Help you build networks of both experienced farmers and peers.
- Opportunities to have your plan reviewed and commented on by expert farmers.
2015/2016 Course Schedule. All sessions run from 9:30 am until approx. 4 pm. The course will be held in downtown Guelph at 10 Carden Street.
|Nov. 14, 2015||Farm Foundations|
|Nov. 28, 2015||Planning for Production|
|Dec. 12, 2015||Marketing and Distribution|
|Dec. 19, 2015||Financial Basics|
|Jan. 9, 2016||Data Management|
|Jan. 23, 2016||Advanced Finances|
|Feb. 6, 2016||Regulations, Risk Management and Record Keeping|
- Cost of the course is $595. If the course has already started you can join late and sessions will be prorated accordingly. Cost sharing is available if you need help with registration fees. Click here.
- Detailed session descriptions.
- To register or for any other inquiry, please contact David Alexander (firstname.lastname@example.org, 519 855 4859 ext. 101)
You can make your farm dream a reality. We specialize in training new farmers and helping established farmers to improve their farm plans. See this map for the farm locations of some of our past graduates.